Re: build party

On Feb 26, 2004, at 12:57 AM, Marcus Watts wrote:

Tomorrow morning (starting at 9am thursday 2-26-2004) will be the build
party for umce linux 2.0.  People coming include
mdw, kelleyam, sweda, adbisaro, and perhaps ueda or bennet.
Others are quite welcome to come, either to participate
or just to check on how things are going.  Probably the
most interesting parts will be the start and the end.

I just got this message now, and I'd like to see this meeting moved back so everyone who might want to make it could.

Sending a note at 1 am for a meeting 8 hours later is not enough notice.