package list for whiteboard meeting

below is the list of packages that will be going into UMCE linux 2.0. the first column states the package name, the second the version we have downloaded, the third the version used in LFS book, the fourth the version that is used in the LFS 5.1 PRE book and the fifth is the version that is currently available in /usr/um. If there is nothing in one of the last three columns it means that the version is the same as we have or the package does not exist for that column. there are a few packages that I have not gotten the version number for yet (Marcus should be able to fill these in at the meeting). If the version that we have is a lesser version than is listed in the other columns then I somehow missed the later version when I was downloading the packages and I will download the more recent version before we attempt builds. This document is also available as a text file at ~kelleyam/Public/html/umce-linux-pkg-list.txt via http://www-person.umich.edu/ or ifs as you prefer.

Please feel free to look at the list and voice any issues you see at the meeting. If you are not going to the white board meeting but see and issue let Marcus know so that is can be brought up in the meeting.

Aaron

PACKAGE UMCE2 LFS5.0 LFS5.1 Login
------------------|-------------|--------------|------------ |---------------|

autoconf		2.59		2.57		2.59		2.13