tomorrow's umce linux meeting agenda

So tomorrow's meeting agenda is currently looking fairly sparse. I've decided to try adding announcements at the top for items that aren't really discussion points, just updates and news.

2) Agenda Review
5) Announcements
10) logistics of sharing UMCE Linux load sets externally - Jane
10) Update on CVS meeting - Willie*

*I really shouldn't facilitate the topic I'm presenting, would someone like to take on one of the two roles for the CVS update?

I know there are some topics out there that people want to talk about, please let me know what they are. Also, it would be a good idea to hear back from a representative from the 'rc' & whiteboard meetings.

thanks - Willie

--
Willie Northway                  University of Michigan Webmaster Team
http://willienorthway.com/       http://www.umich.edu/~umweb/