umce linux 2.0 - discussion group

As per the whiteboard meeting, I've created a new mail group
umce-linux-makeworld@xxxxxxxxx
to discuss issues related to umce linux 2.0 (or future builds) that
might be too detailed or tedious to discuss here. I added the people
who were at the meeting. If you aren't one of
adbisaro bennet kasthuri kelleyam liamr mcneal
mdw mjg mjsager sweda ueda
please let me know and I'll add you (or any of the other people I arbitrarily
made an owner of this group can also add you).

I want to thank Jane for entering minutes for the meeting. Thanks!

-Marcus