Re: package rc script

I think we've decided that for standalone (i.e. un-merged) software packages that the init script should live with the software transcript. I guess if you want to have revision control for the init script you could check it in with your other openafs notes, but I don't think that is a requirement. The lfs/init.d directory was my initial attempt to manage rc files which are part of the base/core. We've since decided to put those scripts into "band-aid" mode, and thus the CVS space isn't really being utilized right now.