Re: hardware list

Not including the random hardware that marucs has from all over, or the sites
hardware we've purchase 3 types of hardware (eq is uniq piece of hardware as
well I guess).

(mostly mr and web boxes)
CWI,Supermicro motherboards,  dual 2.8Mhz processors, 4GB of RAM, dual GB interfaces with two 18GB 15krpm disks, cdrom/floppy.

(new eq/ultraviolet and some web db servers)
CWI,Supermicro motherboards, dual 2.8Mhz procs, 4GB of RAM, dual GB interfaces
with an adaptec 0 channel raid card (AIC-7902) with 10 36GB 15krpm disks.

(bunches of new stuff)
Dell 1750, dual 3.0Mhz procs, 4Gb of RAM, dual GB interfaces, with 2 36GB
15krpm disks.

We have it working with some dell 2750 (for stats) with older IDE RAID
stuff.

         -- Andrew