Re: digi sts drivers for linux

Liam's found a few places that still sell these. I'd be really happy if our terminal server solution (at least for the next 3 - 5 years) were to buy up all of these we can find and hang them off umce linux machines.

Does anyone have a digi available that we could test with linux? We could probably take one of ours out of production if absolutely necessary, but it would be a pain.