lfs-apache1331.T

I've built the newest release of apache 1.3 (1.3.31), with mod_ssl 2.8.17-1.3.31 ( + openssl 0.9.7d). There are a number of changes, nothing super major for us... the one I found most interesting / helpful was the ability to generate core files again w/o an additional module:

  *) Linux 2.4+: If Apache is started as root and you code
     CoreDumpDirectory, coredumps are enabled via the prctl() syscall.
     Backport of a 2.x feature by Greg Ames.  [Jeff Trawick]

The full text of the change log can be found here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/CHANGES_1.3

I also included suexec cuz I think Gab needs it.

Liam