Re: coding meeting

Jason, can you reply to this with an introductory note for those who have not yet met you? Thanks,

:wes

On 10 Jun 2004, at 12:35, jkanov@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Wes,

Thank you for letting me know about the various meetings over the next couple of weeks. I won't be able to make the coding meeting today because I have an appointment on central campus at 5. I will try to make the one tomorrow at 3. I'll also plan on attending the Black Ops meeting on Wednesday and the Linux meeting on Tuesday.

See you soon,

Jason