moving eq data to ultraviolet (new eq) Sunday

so Sunday is,  as the expression previously used, a flag day.
I will turn sshd off, and do this single user mode, to make sure
all data gets copied without being accessed and then I will switch
the names and make sure backups are running.

If on Monday you encounter any problems on NEW eq,  please notify
me.  Please close files you are working on previous to Sunday -
you know who you are.  :)

I wrote this to the umce.linux list and compared it to /etc/passwd on
eq - so I should have gotten everybody with access.

Katarina Lukaszewicz
part of Blackops oncall and technical administrative support
for UMCE services