today's tentative agenda

I'll be trying to start this meeting at 3pm sharp.
As a reminder, we'll be meeting in 2525 in building 3 (round table room).

Agenda: (currently 78 minutes) ----------------------- Agenda Review - Willie - 3 Announcements - 5 krb5.conf - Sean - 10 Grub - Kevin - 10 Per port console server access - Bill / Martin - 10 Kernel Upgrade - Sean - 15 Desktop kernel changes - Patrick & Jane - 20 TODO list - Gab - 5

Unclaimed stuff todo from last meeting:
o we still need a tool to manage tasks. doesn't seem like footprints is that tool.
o someone needs to investigate ConsoleServer software for use with Digi
o Someone should work on IPTables userland software (akbailey may have been volunteered)

- Willie

--
Willie Northway                  University of Michigan Webmaster Team
http://willienorthway.com/       http://www.umich.edu/~umweb/