multi-user server kernel config diff

Here is the delta between the current sites and server kernel. I've added comments where the need for an option might not be obvious. If you have any issues with adding these options to your server kernel, please let us know.

As it stands know, I don't see any reason why we need to have to separate kernels, so hopefully we'll be able to add these in without any objection.

Server - multi user diff:

FOR BOOT CD:
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE=6000
CONFIG_CRAMFS=y
CONFIG_ZLIB_INFLATE=y

FOR HARDWARE:
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_3COM=y
CONFIG_VORTEX=y
CONFIG_AGP=m
CONFIG_AGP_INTEL=y
CONFIG_AGP_I810=y
CONFIG_AGP_VIA=y
CONFIG_AGP_AMD=y
CONFIG_AGP_SIS=y
CONFIG_AGP_ALI=y
CONFIG_SOUND=m
CONFIG_INPUT=y			[ Required for CONFIG_USB_HIDINPUT ]
CONFIG_INPUT_KEYBDEV=y
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV=y
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_X=1024
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_Y=768
CONFIG_MOUSE=m		[ PS/2 mice ]
CONFIG_PSMOUSE=y
CONFIG_USB=y			[ USB (Universal Serial Bus) support ]
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE=y	[ USB Mass Storage support ]
CONFIG_USB_HID=y		[ USB Human Interface Device (full HID) support ]
CONFIG_USB_HIDINPUT=y	[ Required for keyboard, mouse ]

FOR VIRTUAL TERMINAL
CONFIG_VT=y
CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE=y