Re: multi-user server kernel config diff

gabi <gelle@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I'm not sure if this is relevant, but does turning on the mouse, HID,
> and graphics
> stuff interfere in a bad way with our console access?  I have the
> impression our
> console config is somewhat delicate...

Turning on all that stuff does not break serial console at all.  We
already have a boot cd that works either way using the identical kernel
and just slightly different boot parameters.  It's actually possible to
tell the kernel to use both the serial console & vga console -- both
receive output, and whatever is named last becomes the input.

					-Marcus