Re: multi-user server kernel config diff

I was under the impression that tipping in at the wrong time still caused the
system to hang, which is why I said delicate.

I was also curious if adding these options would cause something to become
unset in one of the places.

I was going with a spirit of 'there are no stupid questions', and I'm happy to learn
that we can seemingly have a more flexible kernel and maintain our server
options without trouble. I'm a firm believer in one kernel.

gabrielle