eq/uv situation

Terminology update: in order to eliminate confusion, ultraviolet (uv) is the official name of the old staff machine that you used in the past, and equilibrium is the official name of the new staff machine we are attempting to set up. So, references to "uv" refer to the OLD hardware, and "eq" refer to the NEW hardware.

Marcus and I looked at eq, there is definitely something strange going on (i.e. it wasn't a simple problem like a missing transcript). We have powered the machine off and will try to determine if we are having hardware issues. In the meantime, uv is back online and you should be able to use it again. There will be another data migration attempt once we get eq operational.

Sean