turning users off for data copy on ultraviolet to equilibrium

Sorry about the short notice,  but since there isn't anyone currently
working on the machine,  I don't expect this to be a problem.  Machine
should be copied and equilibrium is available to you now.

Just to try to clear up the confusion some people have expressed.
ultraviolet is the old equilibrium,  where you used to store your data/
build software etc.  We had some interim problems on the new hardware,
but those are all taken care of now and all your old data will be on
equilibrium (or as I like to call it new equilibrium).  :)

I will email after copy is done,  unless it is after I leave,  then I
might email this weekend.

Katarina Lukaszewicz
part of Blackops oncall and technical administrative support
for UMCE services