Long live equilibrium

Data has been updated from ultraviolet (for those few of you that used
ultraviolet in the last week) and ultraviolet will now be turned off.

Please test/enjoy and let me know if you have any problems.  Machine is
being backed up to TSM - FYI.

Katarina Lukaszewicz
part of Blackops oncall and technical administrative support
for UMCE services