Re: next umce linux meeting

On Aug 11, 2004, at 9:32 AM, Wesley D Craig wrote:
b) conflicts with the tech forum.

I talked with Gavin this afternoon. At this time, he doesn't have much of an agenda for next week's tech forum. He suggested that if we (umce linux) need to talk, and he still doesn't have much of an agenda, that we could gather after the meeting.

On the other hand:

a) I haven't received any suggested discussion topics
b) I heard a rumor that some people are busy working on a mail server project ;)
c) I've been getting a few cancellation votes

I suggest that we should push it until the next scheduled meeting on the 25th. Katarina has volunteered to take notes, and I'll facilitate it.

- Willie

--
Willie Northway                  University of Michigan Webmaster Team
http://willienorthway.com/       http://www.umich.edu/~umweb/