Re: Digital concole stuff

Hmmm....  the old school school ones work so we could continue to maintain
the sun hardware on them.  But that said the etherlite documentation says
it should work as well.  I've dropped them an e-mail to see what they have to
say.

I've also confirmed that the etherlite doesn't in fact allow you send a
break?  Marcus I'd love to discuss this with you in person as I have a
few theories about it.

        -- Andrew