Meeting reminder + call for agenda items

Hi all,

We have a meeting for umce linux scheduled for Wednesday October 13, at 3pm, please be there if you can. The tentative agenda looks like:

10 announcements ( everyone ) 5 linux login service ( akbailey )
5 sites linux is starting soon (Albert)
5 suid and guid, being able to set permissions without forking binaries(Albert)
5 X11 and other redundant transcripts (Albert)
5 Task Management Software ( gelle )
5 iptable subgroup status ( clunis & sweda)
5 CVS ( clunis )
5 LSA update ( mcneal )
5 new base transcript - where are we? ( sweda )
5 64-bit linux ( akbailey(?) )
5 Development Radmind Server ( mcneal )
5 Transcript Cleaning ( mcneal )
5 New hardware for sixthday ( anyone )
10 Move to 2.6 kernel ( all )
5 What is a quorum? ( all )

If anyone has any additions or amendments, feel free to send them to me at any time. As the agenda stands, there is 90 minutes of scheduled discussion.

Albert