Re: CellServDB on linux boxes

Both the files /etc/krb5.conf and /etc/openafs/CellServDB for
lfs-openafs-1.2.11-client.T transcript contains the wrong stuff for the
citi cell.  Any suggestions on how to change it?

It should be 141.211.133.5 #babylon.citi.umich.edu

/etc/krb5.conf is in a number of transcripts, including the base. At a minimum we can update it there and cut a new base. Everyone else would have to update their overloaded transcript to reflect the change.

/etc/openafs/CellServDB is not in the base, so each individual version of it would have to be updated. It looks like we could be sharing more of these loadsets/configs between deployments.

Anyone want to modify heimdal or MIT kerberos to source a directory for its config? Mmmmmm, management friendly.