lfs-base overload - suid/sgid binaries

I picked through Allen's non-setuid transcript, gpcc-base-1.2.5.T, for those binaries which occur in lfs-base, and created a transcript including only those binaries. This transcript is named:

/var/radmind/transcript/shared/nosetuid-base-1.2.5.T

This should be suitable for people to test whether or not disabling the suid/sgid will break anything important. Most notable by me: No non-root ping/sendmail. The list of files which have had permissions changed follows this e-mail.

Albert

The List:

/bin/mount
/bin/ping