Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:36:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Andrew Douglas Inman <ainman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: kevin b. mcgowan <clunis@xxxxxxxxx>, Wesley D Craig <wes@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RFP requirements for next round of 1u boxes

Here's the intial draft of the RFP requirements for the next round of
1u boxes.  Let me know what you think.  I'd like to put this out to
bid next week.

       -- Andrew

---

1u rack mount formfactor
Dual 3.6GB Xeon processors
5GB of RAM
Dual GB networking
Ultra 320 SCSI onboard
Dual hotswappable 36 GB 15krpm disks
must be Zero Channel Raid compatible with the Adaptec 2010S/2015S cards
cd rom/floppy onboard
dual redundant power supplies

Must have bios with functional support for serial consoles and come
preconfigured with the appropriate serial settings