Fwd: radmind boot cd

From: Matt Selsky <selsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Can we get a copy of the image that you guys use to bootstrap your Linux
machines?

Does the boot CD currently contain our certs? If so, how hard would it be to pull them out? Is there any other sensitive information in there? Is this something we are willing to give out?

Also, we have our radmind server set up.  Can we steal your LFS recipes
or maybe even some binary packages?

This brings up the question, what can we share? I'm comfortable giving access to anything in the shared/folder. Anyone have a problem with that?

Does base still have some sensitive information in it or is that okay to share?

This work will also help us share UMCE linux on campus.