Re: building kernel 2.4.28

At some point, I believe we had come to consensus that we should merge the server and workstation kernels, but we were going to wait until the next rebuild to do it. If you're not going to move on this for a couple days I can probably come up with a list of changes by the time this group meets on Wednesday(at least I think we meet this wednesday), but I don't want to keep you from making progress because of my unpreparedness.

Albert