UMCE linux meeting reschedule

Confirmed as having conflicts with today's linux meeting are Jane, Andrew Inman, Willie, Kevin, Kasthuri, Wes. Two people said they would come when I tracked them down and asked them. While folks are certainly free to discuss kernel issues as requested, Kevin is working on the kernel update, so I'm not sure we can have this meeting.

This is what I'd made up for an agenda:
Kernel merge/update discussion (15 minutes+)
Task management software update?
IP tables status?
hardware proposal?
alternative boot loaders?
CVS/Subversion?
quorum?

Anything with a question mark is from a previous agenda; if these have been resolved or are not of interest they can be dropped.

Wes has asked that the meeting be moved to 2pm Friday--can folks make that?

---
Tony Winkler
UMCE Webmaster Team
<http://www.umich.edu/>