Re: UMCE linux meeting reschedule

I can make 2pm Friday. And I'll be sending kernel deltas shortly for interested parties to review. It has only minor changes from when Patrick last sent a similar e-mail.

I believe we should add an agenda topic to discuss "sharing" data either across campus or outside of campus. Maybe 5 or 10 minutes. I don't expect it to be long.

Did we ever have a boot cd meeting? There was talk about having one, if we haven't, but still want to, I'd like to attend. We should add "bootcd" to the agenda so we can all get on the same page for it. About five minutes in length.

I can definitely make the 2pm Friday time. But if people want to talk today I'll be around.

Albert