File::Spec (v0.8.2)
Data::Dumper (any)
DBD::mysql (v1.2209)
DBI (v1.13)
Date::Parse (any)
CGI::Carp (any)
and, optionally:
GD (v1.19) for bug charting
Chart::Base (v0.99c) for bug charting
XML::Parser (any) for the XML interface
MIME::Parser (any) for the email interface

The web server of your choice. Apache is highly recommended.
At least version 8.7 of Sendmail, or any Sendmail-compatible MTA congruent with this version or higher.

With regard to mod_perl:

A.1.11. Does bugzilla run under mod_perl?

At present, no. Work is slowly taking place to remove global
variables, use $cgi, and use DBI. These are all necessary for mod_perl
(as well as being good for other reasons). Visit bug 87406 to view the
discussion and progress.

http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/2.18/txt/Bugzilla-Guide.txt

Since most of this is web stuff, is there someone on the web team who I could work with on getting it going?