Re: radmind anomaly

On Jan 18, 2005, at 7:59 PM, Marcus Watts wrote:
You have a corrupted filesystem.  Make sure you have
fsck 1.35; reboot single-user; fix.  If you don't have
fsck 1.35 and don't want to install or run it, you'll
need to reinstall from scratch; older versions of fsck
cannot fix this damage.

The machine had problems - so I brought it up from CD, and ran fsck on each of the partitions from the CD... ahh! The version of fsck *on* the hard drive is v 1.35, but that might not be the same on the CD.

If it's older than 1.35, then perhaps we should cut a new one.

Thanks for the tip Marcus.

- Willie

--
Willie Northway                  University of Michigan Webmaster Team
http://willienorthway.com/       http://www.umich.edu/~umweb/