Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:08:53 -0500
From: Gene Leyzarovich <genel@xxxxxxxx>
To: Andrew Douglas Inman <ainman@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: vadimc@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Library for Linux RAID6 units ONLY

Hi Andrew,

>Attached is the library for Linux you requested.  Please read the readme.txt
>in the /arclib directory for the usage of API.

This gives you chance to monitor RAID over Ethernet without using GUI.

Let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Gene

Gene Leyzarovich                        Advanced Computer & Network Corp.
(AC&NC)
5001 Baum Blvd., Suite 680              http://www.raid.com
Pittsburgh, PA, 15213                   e-mail:gene@xxxxxxxx
ph.: (412)683-9010
fax: (412)683-9070

"There are things in any industry that seem like emergencies all the time,
but the leader has to be calm and take things in stride"