Re: radmind anomaly -- now boot CD.

... input of no particular value follows:

FWIW, the umce linux CD [one provided by Martin just before Christmas] does not boot Virtual PC 7 on a Mac. Why having it do so would be of any value to anyone is dubious, but I already run OS-8 on an emulated PDP-8e (anyone under 45 won't be interested), and MTS on an emulated S/370 on my Mac and I thought UMCE Linux might join that illustrious duo

... from the "He's finally lost it department, of the UMCE Directorate" ... Gav