Re: openafs for 2.4.29?

another FYI:

shared/kernel-1.3.0 fails lcksum

sixthday-radmind:; lcksum -c sha1 !$
lcksum -c sha1 kernel-1.3.0.T
open ./boot/System.map: No such file or directory

On Feb 10, 2005, at 4:29 PM, bertrama@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

FYI:

If anyone was planning on using it, I moved:

shared/openafs-1.2.13,module-1.3.0.T
to shared/openafs/openafs-1.2.13-cm-1.3.0.T

to more closely support the naming convention used in previous openafs compilations.

Also, Jane created an alternative CellServDB in

shared/openafs/openafs-um-cellservdb-1.0.0.T

Which contains only U of M related cells if anyone's interested.

Albert

And now has RCS notes to accompany it.

During compilation, lfs-base-1.3.0.T caused many errors. I recommend using lfs-base-1.2.6.T

The CVS notes for compiling it doesn't explain how to break up the transcript into it's components so I only kept those pieces that I thought I needed for the new kernel.

Hope this helps,

Albert