eval hardware

One of the new hardware eval boxes is up.

It's online at:  area51.rsug.itd.umich.edu

It's got a gpcc/login loadset and you can login with your kerberos password.
The root pw is the default radmind one.

This machine is identical to the last round of hardware we purchased with
the exception that both drives are 200GB SATA drives instead of 36GB SCSI
drives.

Please feel free to take a look at it and pass any comments back to me.  It's
likely that this type of system disk will become the default in future
hardware orders unless we see problems/issues that indicate we should move
in a different direction.

We hope to have the low end hardware to evaluate for di up by the end of
next week (or be contacting a different vendor to get different eval
hardware for it.)

Any questions feel free to contact me or post to the group.

        -- Andrew

---
aarea51.rsug.itd.umich.edu
Dual Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.60GHz
Dual 200GB SATA drives (10krpm, 150Mb/s)
4GB of RAM