Re: security standards

good luck.

I've been trying to get people to take the simple precaution of closing idle sessions for years and, apart from having one employee compare me unflatteringly to his toddler son, I've basically had no response.

never mind that an idle session (on a locked terminal) is how monkey.org got hacked, remotely a few years ago.