Kernel changes for proper SATA support

The new SATA machines that we are testing from Western Scientific require some changes to the base kernel in order for them to be detected properly.

The config needs:
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA=y
CONFIG_SCSI_ATA_PIIX=y

The kernel requires the libata patch from http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jgarzik/libata in order to support combined mode properly, otherwise they are detected as "regular" IDE drives and will not have DMA enabled, etc.

I built my own kernel with the above changes. It's currently in my subdirectory, mcgarr and is called 2.4.29-sata-combinedmode-1.0.0.T if anyone wants to look over it.

-- Mike Garrison