next meeting April 6 Wednesday

Hey All,

yours truly forgot to send out a reminder about today,
and obviously there is no agenda either.  I am still at
the blackops meeting,  if any of you make it to the
meeting,  I apologize for this oversight.

I am going to make sure we have the corner conference room
in Bldg.3 by 2525.
	Please send any agenda items,  and of course I volunteer
to run it next time.  Next Wednesday is our all staff meeting so
it didn't seem a good time to reschedule,  so I picked April 6,
3pm.

Katarina Lukaszewicz
part of Blackops oncall and technical administrative support
for UMCE services