Re: umce.linu agenda items

I won't be able to make it to this meeting, but if someone would like to propose a location to store boot cd images, and maybe a naming scheme to go along with that, I would love to have an official distribution location. Of course if we already have one, I have forgotten where it is, so if anyone could remind me, that would also suffice.

Albert