Re: no meeting today

When we do have an agenda.. I have some things to discuss:

1) Console servers
- there is a lot to discuss about this, right now just a general feedback about what our next generation of console servers should have and should not. What we like about the current consoles, what we dislike, etc. Also some security ideas..

2) base kernel needs sk98lin
- Currently, our base kernel does not support the belkin gigabit cards we purchased. The 2.4.29 kernel has support for the sk98lin module, but the code is old and does not detect these cards. You have to grab the source from http://www.syskonnect.de/syskonnect/support/driver/ and compile the module in order to get it to detect properly.

--
Mike Garrison