reminder: mtg tomorrow, 3-4:30pm

This is what our current agenda looks like, no different from what was handed off from the last meeting. We're meeting in room 2501 from 3-4:30pm.

facilitator Willie, notetaker Liam

1) Michael will come back with console documentation for discussion 5/25
       (Initial implementation may happen beforehand)
2) 1.3.1 base will be new head (sean) 5/25
3) Kevin has 2.4.30 build, Sean will document
4) Sean will coordinate scheduling of hardware forum
5) Wes, Kevin & Andy will get security input and tell us the rules 5/25
6) Sean will move new syslog reporting to cleanup stage

- Willie

--
Willie Northway                  University of Michigan Webmaster Team
http://willienorthway.com/       http://www.umich.edu/~umweb/