Securely eBay Confirmation.

Title: Securely eBay Confirmation
From collectibles to cars, buy and sell all kinds of items on eBay
Securely eBay Confirmation Help
Dear eBay Community Member,

Recently there have been a large number of identity theft attempts targeting eBay customers. In order to safeguard your account, we require that you confirm your account details (Credit/Debit Card information and another information , if you have).

This process is mandatory , and if not completed Within the nearest time your account or Credit Card may be subject to temporary suspension.

To securely confirm you eBay account details please click here :

Click here to update

Thank you for prompt attention to this matter and thank you for using eBay !

eBay Community- Fraud Center
1-800-eBay.
fraud_prevention@xxxxxxxx

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Policies | Site Map | Help