Re: enable CONFIG_FILTER and possible other kernel problems...

I am currently not recognizing disks on the Intel/sata machines with the
new kernel boot disks - as well as needing the module for dhcp obviously.

Katarina Lukaszewicz
part of Blackops oncall and technical administrative support
for UMCE services