Re: anyone work with gmp (Gnu Multiple Precision)

Only for x86_64 hardware. Though if you need it for that, it's available. Actually, now may be a good time to announce that I'm putting x86_64 built transcripts into /var/radmind/transcript/amd64 and related subdirectories if anyone's interested in what's available with 64-bit flavor.

Albert