Western Scientific SCSI/SATA lockups

Western Scientific and Supermicro have finally resolved the issues with the bios on our SCSI and SATA machines that would cause them to lock up on reboot. I have a CD which will autoflash the BIOS, but you have to have a monitor hooked up as all the settings are reset.

Charles and I are working on flashing all of the SATA machines, but if anyone wants the CD to flash their SCSI machines, let me know and I will provide you with the cd and the BIOS settings to change once flashed.

--
Mike Garrison