Re: Western Scientific SCSI/SATA lockups

Andrew pointed out that I didn't exactly say why this is needed..

The new BIOS fixes the problems we see when fastboot is turned off with the SCSI machines and they lock up after reboot. It also fixes the issue with the SATA machines that with remote access enabled the machines would lock up on reboot. So, this is a good thing to do to our machines to make them stable.

--
Mike Garrison