Re: mountproc rc script + base transcript

Hi all,

My last suggestion had a potential problem with it. After further testing, I think it's better to mount second or third proc entries from /etc/rc.d/init.d/mountfs

The change I propose would be to change:

                NO_FS="nonfs,nosmbfs,noproc"
                NO_FS="nonfs,nosmbfs"

Which is later used as:

mount -a -t $NO_FS

So, does anyone have an opinion on this revised suggestion?

Albert