Re: boot cd frustration

Well, for the vast majority of the systems that I load, booting with vga console is the appropriate things to do. Though I'm not responsible for configuring that option, I am familiar with where it's set. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure if you can configure it to wait indefinitely, but I'll investigate that.

It may even be possible to attempt to boot to both. Though I believe there will be at least aesthetic imperfections in such a system.

Having said that, I think option 1, boot from hard drive, makes a better default. That way you can leave a boot cd in your system all the time if you want.

Albert