new beepage packages

Hello all,

I've finished building/testing beepage on Linux. This is based on cvs head.

In transcript/mcgarr/beepage are the following transcripts:

-rw-r--r--   1 radmind  blackops     721 Aug  1 18:00 beepage-init.T
-rw-r--r--   1 radmind  blackops     114 Aug  1 18:39 beepage-neg.T
-rw-r--r--   1 radmind  blackops     420 Aug  1 11:29 beepage.T

the beepage.T contains beepaged/beep/man pages
the -neg is the negative for the /etc/beepage directory and /var/spool/beepage
and the -init contains the init.d script and the rc.X links, along with the update script used to grab the configs from eq.rsug.

The first two could probably go into shared once others have looked over/tested it. The second one is more customized to our setup here.

Let me know if it looks okay. Feedback is appreciated and wanted.

--
Mike Garrison