Re: boot cd frustration

I made a new disc image this afternoon:

sixthday:/var/radmind/bootcd/bootcd-20050808.iso

which has no default kernel set. Unfortunately I can't specify no default at all, because isolinux will automatically default to attempt to load a kernel named "linux". The bright side is that if no such kernel exists, it will re-prompt with an appropriate error message. I think that's as close to the behavior we want as I can get without some significant hacking.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that we've got a umce linux working group meeting on the 12th; this friday at 6pm. Be there or be square.

Albert