Re: Reminder tomorrow: umcelinux cleanup meeting, 6pm.

Kevin was the one from our team eager to do this, and eager to be there... but
he has since decided to be on vacation.  I know I can't come.

Perhaps we should reschedule?

Liam

Quoting Katarina Lukaszewicz <catarina@xxxxxxxxx>:

Just want to double check - the time decided was 6pm on a Friday?
	I hope you aren't expecting a record turn-out...

Katarina Lukaszewicz
part of Blackops oncall and technical administrative support
for UMCE services