Re: Reminder tomorrow: umcelinux cleanup meeting, 6pm.

I believe the intention was that people would be able to make changes to their servers' command files and transcripts at that time because it _is_ 6pm on a Friday, it's pretty close to many or at least one group's maintenance windows. I think the choices were either 6pm Friday, Midnight Tuesday, or 3am Sunday.

Anyhow, at least one intended result is that we'd clean up crufty transcripts like those which are still /var/radmind/transcript/lfs-*.T

Theoretically, pizza was to be arranged as well. But I believe that was on Kevin's plate.

Albert